Friday, October 6, 2017

Invisible Americans

 October 6, 2017

President Trump and To Whom it May Concern,

It is personally a very somber day for me. I have much on my mind. I have spoken a lot about the forgotten Americans and today I realize there more invisible Americans than those forgotten and they all have a story and value and need to be "visible" to someone.

On the rare occasion when someone sincerely reaches out to me and explains that what I am doing is a waste of time. I say to them. If just one person who reads this and understands the disconnect and does something for one invisible person, it will be worth it. If someday, my grandchildren stumble upon this and understood I tried. It will be worth it. I do this every single day when it is clear that no stranger cares about me, my thoughts or my  opinions. I have no value you to them. I cannot give them anything. I am invisible and worthless to them. Thankfully, in my case, there are many who know me, see me, and appreciate my heart. That may be my saving grace.

If I were a billionaire I could pay of the spotlight and get my thoughts out. If I were a billionaire I could help many invisible people reach their potential.  If I were a billionaire one of my representatives might actually care what I think, if only to get that all mighty dollar.

I have one tool to help people understand, my words. So I share my words.

Things are not always black and white. There is a lot of gray in the world and when we try to make it black and white, value is lost.

The bump stock was designed to help disabled people be able to shoot. It is important to remember the reason for it. This is not to say it should still be allowed, and it is important to understand why it was created and allowed. So Geraldo Rivera, remember to mention that when you are speaking about this issue.


Nancy Pelosi made her statement about the slipper slope. I really hope that she goes down a slippery slope that takes her home and out of leadership. She used to be able to bring in huge donations, but according to Hillary Clinton, she is not good at that anymore. So Nancy, go home to your Sanctuary State and live in peace, not really knowing who the President is and who you might be praying for.

About Hillary Clinton, I think she may have said something of value. I am not sure it will have any impact, and still I am glad to see it.

“I can’t believe that one whole political party in the greatest country on earth is totally sold to the gun lobby,” she told host Jimmy Fallon.
“The vast majority of Americans and the vast majority of gun owners know we need common sense gun safety measures," she continued.

One whole political party has not sold out. Until the laws on the books are actually enforced no one know how the legislation should be written. Demonizing the NRA gives them more power (Democrats ~ read that and again and think before you speak if you don't want thousands more of people who have guns to give them money.)

Oh my goodness, another day another drama. President Trump your tease at the end of the meeting last night was reckless. Please set your ego aside and quietly do what needs to be done. We don't need another reality show. We need a President. Let your actions speak for you and be quiet.

Sure call me invisible, poor, whatever and still you may find that often I am spot on.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment