Saturday, November 12, 2016

Got it Done!








It is true, I have fallen deeply into the list habit. I am really good at making to do lists. I am not implying that I am really good at getting the list done, but I can make an awesome list. Somehow I need to turn that around and make it be an action instead of an idea or suggestion. (Odd how I can see the problem and not grasp a solution.)

So, something must change and I clearly need to build up my confidence. Today instead of a “To Do” list I am going to  make and “I did it list”. My theory is that if I have to write down all the things as I am doing them I might be more productive and accountable for my time. It seems backwards and a little off, but that probably describes me.

I am going to step completely out of my comfort zone and post my “I did it list” tomorrow. (Wow, even typing that is uncomfortable, but I did so I can and I will.) I like to do things on pretty paper so I think I will use this planner. I have it ready to start the new year, but the next two months are in there so I will carry on.

This is an experiment. I have no idea if it will work, but I willing to give it a go. You can check back and see how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment