Saturday, November 12, 2016

My political moment

As much as I hate to, I must get political.  I am hopeful that once I get it off my chest I can move forward.

It doesn't matter if you love, hate, or don't care about Donald Trump. He is the President~Elect and will be the President of the United States of America. You talking trash about him, is no better than him talking trash. So grow up and represent yourself in a lawful and respectful manner. The riots are not hurting Donald Trump. Rioting is not helping your cause.

If you feel so strongly that this man is not your president express yourself in a peaceful manner or feel free to leave.

This is a free country. Freedom gives you the right to say it and does not remove the consequences that come from saying it. Grow up and be a part of the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment