Sunday, July 16, 2017

Donald Trump JR and Hilliary have Something in Common





Dear President Trump,

As it turns out Hillary and Donald Trump JR have somethings in common. Perhaps there is even hope that with these commonalities the feuding and name calling could come to an end.

Here are some observations.

You like to tweet about both of them

Jul 16

HillaryClinton can illegally get the questions to the Debate & delete 33,000 emails but my son Don is being scorned by the Fake News Media?

Neither Donald Jr or Hillary will admit to mistakes when asked the first time. They hold out hoping that no one will find out what they have done. That was pretty clear when you called out and asked if any of your campaign had met with people from Russia and your son and son-in-law didn't step up. Hillary doesn't set up either. It would seem that not much has really changed. Birds of a feather flock together.

On a personal level I find it refreshing when a parent can say "My child made a poor decision and I love him anyway. That is what parents do." I think that would be far better than anything you are saying in defense of your son. I would have actually respected a statement like that.

As much as it pains me, I am still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment