Friday, July 21, 2017

Recess Delayed



 
July 12th, 2017

Dear President Trump,

I have to admit, I saw the headline and laughed. Never has it been more clear that congress is nothing but a big kindergarten class of self inflated bullies. (oops, I came very close to name calling ~ I mean in general). It sounds like you can't go to recess unless you get something done. The problem is they can stay all year and not get anything done and there is no one who can make them.

It's the only job where you can pay to get the job, earn money and do nothing, be wined and dined by lobbyist. It is a pretty rad gig. And that's the point. It is just a gig, a show at this point.

I don't think it matters if they go to recess or not. They won't get anything done. The Republicans cannot even agree - I officially give up.

Trenna

No comments:

Post a Comment