Sunday, July 23, 2017

Sunday News

July 23, 2017

Dear President Trump,

It's been interesting watching the Sunday News programs. It had left me pondering my views and other citizens that have no real representation in Washington.

I saw a clip where Anthony Scaramucci said he and the President understood the issues of the middle class and lower middle class. I don't really think so. The issues of the working poor have not been addressed. There is not affordable health care. There is not a tax break.  There is really nothing for them to hold on to. They can cheer at rallies and hope for the best, but there is no legislation geared to help "them". Honestly if anyone in government understood, they would respond, if only to "look good."

I take the time to reach out daily. I even tweet because that seems to be the way the President likes to communicate or distract. Wonder if the new communication director will notice. Not likely. However, if anyone takes the time they can see the validity of my views.

I believe Sean Spicer may an excellent choice to resign and move forward. President Trump undermined him with his boisterous tweets.

Trenna


No comments:

Post a Comment