Monday, July 31, 2017

Reality check.






July 31, 2017

Mr. Trump,

I am starting early today so perhaps I can get some things done besides worry about the chaos. It is chaos and you are stirring the pot. It is hard to see the great things when you must bring up the other things. You tweeted about the transgender before it was so, you indicated that congress should have to deal with health care like us, great idea, but not reality, and so it goes on and on.

I am praying that today you don't insult anyone and if you tweet, you tweet responsibly. I truly believe that if things keep going the way they are Mike Pence should give it a try. In fact, at this point I don't know if any less legislation would be happening if Hillary were there. 


Let Anthony Scaramucci return to Wall Street. Treat people with respect,

Trenna








No comments:

Post a Comment