Thursday, August 3, 2017

Take Trump to the shack



August 3, 2017

Dear Mr. President,

Many years ago I read the book “The Shack”, written by William P Young. It had a great impact on my feelings about forgiveness and the way I look at a higher power. It opened up my heart. Over time I had forgotten some of the joy I felt. Recently the movie came out and I was skeptical. I was fearful that I would be disappointed and it would be less powerful than the book. Well today I watched it and I would encourage you to do the same.

I realized while watching this great story that I sometimes fail to recognize the tremendous pressure you must feel. You have made so many promises and raised so much hope and much of it will not happen. Not because you don’t want to make it happen, because you only have agency over your actions and deeds. You cannot force all others to think and act as you wish. Some people are true to their hearts regardless of deals that might be made.

You have an opportunity to do some great things, and none of them can you do alone. So what are some example of unconditional love and respect can you share with me?

You should watch the movie. You should reach out and answer my question.

Sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment