Friday, August 11, 2017

War of Words


August 11th

Dear President Trump,

I completely understand that we are the point where we have to have a war of words to determine what may or may not happen with North Korea.

Aug 11
Military solutions are now fully in place,locked and loaded,should North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path!

I am not certain who this tweet was addressing. Is this the only way that you delivered your message to Kim Jong Un or did you or Secretary Tillerson send a detailed message of our expectations? I don't expect you should detail the conversation, but I would feel better if I knew there was something more than a random tweet.  The thought that tweeting may be the only communication with our allies and enemies is keeping me awake at night.

A simple press statement that says we are communicated with our allies and enemies would ease some tension and let me personally sleep better.

Thanks,

Trenna 

No comments:

Post a Comment