Monday, August 7, 2017

Trump, You are causing me gray hairs with your drama!






August 7th, 2017

Oh Donald J Trump ~

Just stop it. There is simply no reason to spew out negative information about people on twitter. You can get very defensive when people share negative information about your family. Perhaps an example will help.

Your son and son-in-law met with an attorney from Russia during your campaign. I do not believe anything "illegal" happened with that meeting. I believe the problem came when they did not disclose it properly. If they had done that no "witch hunt" could have gone after them.

Senator Richard Blumenthal made a mistake. It was wrong, awful and not appropriate. He took responsibility for it.  He then moved on. Instead of that being the end of it, you have to drag it out as if that has "anything" to do with Russia.

I don't understand why you have such a need to embarrass others publicly.  It says more about your lack of understanding and character than it does about theirs. You are acting like a petty bully. It is causing me angst and gray hair. Please stop doing that and please send my money so I can go to the salon and get my hair colored. (Yes, I am serious.)

Trenna

No comments:

Post a Comment