Sunday, August 27, 2017

That Damn Wall

August 27, 2017

Okay, out of all the grand plan and scheme of things we are still stuck on the wall and you still think Mexico is going to pay for it.  Why would they? What's in it for them? Do we need something they can attach more catapults to?

Aug 27
With Mexico being one of the highest crime Nations in the world, we must have THE WALL. Mexico will pay for it through reimbursement/other.

At this point if a wall is important to YOU, YOU  pay for it. I don't think it will be anything but symbolic. Yes, you said you would do it in the campaign. You even said that Mexico would pay for it. Well if I said that you were going to pay off my house, could I just stop making payments and assume that you would? That makes as much sense as the promise you made that they would pay for the wall.

So President Trump, seriously, Please pay for the wall and pay off my house for me. That way at least two people would be pleased.

Thanks,
Trenna

No comments:

Post a Comment