Thursday, May 25, 2017

It is Turning into a Shrug

May 25th

Dear President Trump,

You are away and for the past two days I have heard over and over that children will die because of the "proposed" budget. I think a month ago I would have been outrage. Now that I am worn down, I rarely even examine the information if a Democrat is speaking. I just assume they are practicing resistance. If a Republican, Independent or ordinary unaffiliated citizen says anything, they spew hate.

Today I will address the mayor of New York, Bill de Blasio.  

Mayor Bill de Blasio, I assume your remarks today about some children dying referred to a potential loss of food stamps. Let me be perfectly clear.

Children will starve to death only if you great people in New York City are allowing people to starve to death.

In my community we don't let that happen. We have food banks, churches, citizens, teachers, neighbors and a full civilized community who refuse to let children starve. We feed them. It doesn't matter what the government does or does not do. We feed them.

So Mayor Bill de Blasio I am calling you out. If children in your city are starving to death it's on you. Stop parading around on tv and feed your people. Charity begins with you.

So President Trump, how did I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment