Saturday, May 13, 2017

President Trump Creates Fake News

May 9th

Dear President Trump,

First and foremost you owe Sarah Huckabee Sanders a sincere and public apology.  She went out and plead your case, represented you well, took the heat and then you all but disputed everything she said on your behalf. This was  MAJOR mistake in my opinion. It makes both of you look bad because at least one of you was spewing “fake news”. Either way it came from the White House so you are responsible. (This is why you need someone like me. Someone who can tell what the average forgotten American can clearly see.)

If you felt like James Comey a "showboat" why didn’t you take care of things in the beginning. You gave this man public praise and then you say things like this

"He's a showboat, he's grandstander, the FBI has been in turmoil," Trump said of Comey in his wide-ranging interview with Holt. "You know that, I know that. Everybody knows that. You take a look at the FBI a year ago, it was in virtual turmoil, less than a year ago. It hasn't recovered from that."

"I just want somebody that's competent," Trump responded. "I am a big fan of the FBI, I love the FBI."

Willy Nilly I say!
Fake News.

No comments:

Post a Comment