Friday, June 9, 2017

Personal Responsibilty





April 15th

Recently someone reached out to me on social media and suggested that I need to read many different sources of news. Most of the links provided by this person were sites that I often read. Today that person sent me this link.

I was not real excited when I read the headline.

What did Donald Trump do today?
He got the IRS sued over its refusal to comply with a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for information about his recent tax filings.”

All I could see was a glaring example of lack of personal responsibility. If the Electronic Privacy Information Center wants to sue the IRS it is “on” them. It was their decision. President Trump didn’t call and say “Hey could you please sue the IRS because you don’t agree with me?”

I didn’t bother to keep reading. President “caused” someone to sue the IRS? Seriously? Filing a lawsuit is based on the person or group filing. This group has the free will to do that.

I am not certain why people “blame” their personal actions on someone else.”He made me do it.” sounds like we are back on the playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment