Sunday, June 18, 2017

Do you care?

May 7th

Dear President Trump,

Other than hating Fake News, is there anything else to talk about? Today I feel powerless. I think extreme things happen and people feel powerless over their own future.

I am not certain who Congress is representing, but it’s not me. Today I am asking for your advice. How can “we” be represented. I have tried letters, phone calls, tweets, town halls and have had no results. People from outside my district got more attention than me.

How can the Forgotten American be represented when big money is how you get the Congress’s attention? With the money we have we are trying to decide to pay the power bill, water bill and house payment or buy some groceries. We work every day and get our little pay check.

Does anyone in Washington really care?

Trenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment