Sunday, June 18, 2017

Crystal Clear

June 17, 2017

Dear President Trump,

I have something I want you to think about. It is crystal clear to me the narrative needs to change. You have the power and perhaps the responsibility to make that change.

For a simple two weeks I would like you to personally commit to changing the narrative.  For just two weeks use proactive tweets that have NO negative mention of your personal enemies (including fake news).

Simply report the great things that are being done or are getting worked on. As a Forgotten American all I hear is "poor picked on me", instead of here are the things we are doing for "you".

Here are some exmples.
 "Today we are reaching out to Republicans in the Senate to produce a healthcare bill."

"Today let's turn hope into actions and do something that helps our neighbor."

"Today we are encouraging all Americans to thank a military family for the service they are or have offered."

"Today we all should reach across a party line and give someone a handshake."

I need some "crystal clear", lets get back on track tweets. For two weeks if you can't say something nice - don't bother to tweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment