Monday, June 26, 2017

Birthday Thoughts

June 26th

Dear President Trump,

Today is my birthday and that often gives me a time to reflect. You have been President for 157 days and still some say you are "not my president". As I have said before, you are their president until you are out of office or until they denounce their citizenship and leave. It is a simple fact. No matter how many times they "#NMP" it doesn't change reality.

In those 157 days there have some very good days. Most of them were when your twitter account was less busy and the great things happening spoke for themselves.

I think in those 157 days, I have been fairly accurate and fair with my comments. Someday, someone will say "I wonder why no one listened to Trenna." I will probably be long gone, but one day someone will take the time.

Today you were pleased with the preliminary decision the Supreme Court which gave some of your executive order a "yes". While the issue is not completed decided, it did flop back in your direction, at least for a time.

I don't think HealthCare will pass the Senate and I do believe they will take their whole month off and vacation.

Those are my thoughts to day.

Trenna

No comments:

Post a Comment