Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Hardened Attitude



June 14, 2017

Hardened Attitude

Today when I heard about the shooting in Alexandria, I was shocked with knee jerk reaction. I hope if anyone read this they will read it to the end and so they understand. The first thing I thought and even verbalized was “Why are they practicing baseball? Why aren’t they taking care of business?” My husband was irritated. “Normally, I would say something like that. What’s wrong with you? It is for a charity.”

That shook me back to my senses. People were hurt. There was some senseless act of a deranged person and I just wanted them to be a work. I have become hardened.

I do want to know if the person who asked if it was Democrats or Republicans practicing was the shooter or not. I guess that will have to wait until the evening news.

No comments:

Post a Comment