Monday, June 12, 2017

Comey Speaks

June 8th

Hello President Trump

I was not prepared to hear all the Comey had to say. I recorded it and even got a written transcript and I am still in shock. I cannot believe this man had access to classified information. I guess we now have to be extremely concerned about all that Loretta Lynch did. (Or is it best to consider it all water under the bridge.) I will have to consider that.

I am grateful that he got fired. I find it hard to forgive leaking. I am especially offended that  he wasn’t man enough to leak it himself - he had to have a friend do it. Do we know if he paid his friend?  Now I have more questions than answers.

He said under oath that he lacked courage. Wow. 😬

I must say I am very proud of your restraint from tweeting during the testimony.

Interesting day!

Trenna

No comments:

Post a Comment