Friday, June 16, 2017

Frankly, You need me.





June 15th, 2017

Salutations President Trump,

Let me try this again. My name is Trenna. I am one of the "Forgotten Americans that you claim to represent. I write to you every single day. Most of time I am spot on.

Who in your circle of advisors understand the Forgotten Americans and the working poor? No one does. No one in your inner circle understands. You are surrounded by billionaires and millionaires who have no idea what our needs and dreams are. The truth is if you want to represent us you have to know us.

I am not afraid to tell you when you are wrong. I am happy to celebrate and tell you when you are right.  Create a position for me. "Forgotten American Advisor". Give us a voice. Let's think together before we tweet.

You really should reach out to me.  You would be amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment