Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Proactive vs Reactive

June 7th

Dear President Trump,

I "really" hope that you take just a minute to read this today, because I think it is very important. It also comes from a Forgotten American, that you claim to represent and fight for.

I completely understand that you are going to keep tweeting. You have made that abundantly clear. So my reason for the conversation is the kind of tweets that seem productive and well thought out. Proactive tweets where you report your plans and wishes are a powerful message from a President.

Your reactive tweets where you tend to respond quickly to an event or participate in a name calling war seem undisciplined and end up derailing your message.

Yes, I really do write you every day. Yes I really do send a hard copy. I began transferring them here so I would have a record that doesn't "go away" and so my grandchildren will know that I tried.

So here it is for what it is worth.

Sincerely,

Trenna

No comments:

Post a Comment