Saturday, September 9, 2017

Churches and FEMA




September 9th 2107

Hello President Trump,

This is just a reminder. You don't have to say every thing you might be thinking about out loud. I know people in Texas are hurting and their churches are ruined. God hears prayers from homes and other places. The separation of church and state are there for a reason.

Are you also, to be fair, going to help all the churches who worship Satan, or maybe the new churches of Cannabis? Who has the power to say what a worthy "church" might be?

I don't know that I want my taxes to be used to rebuild churches. I am fine rebuilding peoples life, but you don't need a building to worship. I believe what you said opens a door to a very reckless trip down a slippery slope.

Don't go there.

Trenna

No comments:

Post a Comment