Friday, September 22, 2017

Let's Try a Different Approach!

September 22, 2017

Dear Mr. President,

Today I am trying a different approach. I got up this morning and in my email several of my friends had sent this to me.

THE LEAD STORY: Kim Jong Un may order hydrogen bomb test in the Pacific  ... Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho's comments in South Korea media followed Kim's assertion that President Trump was "deranged" and would "pay dearly" for his threat to destroy the Hermit Kingdom. Previously at the U.N. General Assembly, Trump mocked Kim as a "rocket man" on a "suicide mission," and said that if provoked further, “we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea." On Thursday, Trump signed an executive order targeting North Korea’s trading partners with sanctions, calling it a "powerful” tool for isolating and de-nuclearizing the regime.

This tells me a couple of things. My friends are concerned about the future of the United States and very concerned about war. It "feels" like we are a war with North Korea in a time when our people are reeling in natural disasters. I have to observe that when the going gets tough, you,
President Trump, call people names. (Here we call that a childish bully.)

What does it take to get your attention and a response to my concerns?

Trenna

No comments:

Post a Comment