Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Stop Whining and Deliever the Facts



September 27, 2017

To Whom it May Concern and President Trump,

I was busy doing research today and got a little frustrated. I am not a fan of headlines and it occurs to me that most politicians speak in headlines. Vague and misleading seems to be the name of the game.

For example, I was trying to find a specific number of people who had died. Every headline stated, Over (and then some number). They know the actual number. That is the number that should be used.

It's like the term "FAKE NEWS" every time I see that I mentally change the wording because I believe this is what it really means. In a very whining voice "Someone is picking on me" replaces fake news. Why, because you over use the term and attach it to EVERYTHING.  Please stop your whining. It is really irritating me and doesn't allow me to focus on important facts.

I am hopeful that some mathematical guru will read this and let me know how many times you have tweeted "fake news" Anyone? Help out please. How about anyone from #NMP. One of you must be counting.

Please let me know an actual number - Anyone!

Love to all

Tren



No comments:

Post a Comment