Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Trump Targets North Korea With New Executive Order

September 26, 2017

Hello,

The critics are alive and well this morning. So before the questions start rolling in; Yes, I read the entire executive order. No, I am not a lawyer. No, I am not a "fan" of any particular political person. Yes I am a legal citizen.

I firmly believe that North Korea will at some point send a missile that will kill Americans. I firmly believe that it probably is in the near future. I believe that doing nothing, but fight on twitter is all the American people can see. I hope there is much more behind the scenes to try and keep people safe.

The Executive Oder seems to hit them in the pocket book and that might be helpful. Although my husband continually reminds me that the black market is alive and well and North Korea can get anything they desire that way.

I am not sure what the answer is, and I am glad we are doing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment