Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Listen to Me!

September 13, 2017

Dear President Trump,

Have a little common sense and listen to me. I am not always right, and still you have much to learn from me. Check the track record.

Here is your tweet

Sep 13
The approval process for the biggest Tax Cut & Tax Reform package in the history of our country will soon begin. Move fast Congress!
 
Here again is my reminder. Congress has no reason to back you. They are not required to do anything to keep their job. This tweet puts no pressure on Congress and gives the minions false hope. If you cannot make it happen with a pen and lawyer (a good one and perhaps a judge, don't say it will happen.
 
You owe me, at the very least, hair dye or better yet appointments to have someone else do it for as long as you are President and yes I am serious.
 
Trenna 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment