Monday, September 18, 2017

To My Critics



September 18th

Dear Critics and President Trump,

Thanks for taking the time to tell me I am stupid and uneducated. I rely on something my Mom used to say "consider the source and the knowledge they have".

So a little bit about me. I am the youngest in my family so I am used to being told I am wrong and don't know anything. I am good at shrugging that off.

I don't have to like someone to respect their opinion. Respect is a gift I give freely. I am educated. I am teachable. I am opinionated and my opinions change and grow as I learn more. I believe in dialogue. When I discover I am wrong, I admit it and move forward.

I have a voice because I live in a country where I am "free" to express myself in any peaceful manner I choose, and I must enjoy the consequences because I choose to take the action.

Bring it on. Tell me what you think. Do it respectfully and there will be a dialogue.

Sincerely,

Trenna






No comments:

Post a Comment