Thursday, March 9, 2017

Are you still running for President? (day 15) *

Dear President Trump,

Today on twitter you reminded us all that you were having a rally. My husband said something that struck me kind of funny. It also had some truth to it. “He already won the Presidency. Why is he still having rallies. Should he be working on taxes and healthcare?”

I said well maybe is running for the election 4 years from now. My husband had an interesting thought. “What happens if the Republicans, Democrats and Independents don’t want him as their candidate?” Then I had an aha moment. Well, then I guess he has to start now to tell everyone to write in his name and hope the electoral college things work that way.

So are you running your campaign for the”next” election? 

Sincerely,
Trenna

No comments:

Post a Comment