Sunday, March 5, 2017

Stop the brouhaha ! Day 3 *

Dear President Trump,

I decided that I need to more if I expect you to do your best. So I called the school and upped the number of hours that I am a volunteer tutor. I would consider helping children get an education would be part of “making America great again.”

Yesterday I would have like to skip all the brouhaha about how many people there were at the inauguration. Please just let the petty stuff go. There is so much more to do than try and create a popularity contest. You already won the election.

The swearing in was nice. Everyone seemed pleased. Today let’s you and I be kind and let go the things that don’t matter. Let’s not be petty or point out the faults of others.

Have a great day.

Trenna

©2017 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment