Sunday, March 5, 2017

President Trump Be My Hero Day 5 *



Donald, be my hero for a day ~ Day 5
I would love it if you would be my hero for a day! There are just a few things that would really stand out and be refreshing.

Be brave and have a theme song for the nation today. I would like to suggest a song Written, composed and produced by Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, and John Shanks. I think it would be an olive branch to some people who are not expecting it. I think it would catch the celebrity crowd off guard. I believe it would be interesting and I think the message is good.

Now the second thing I believe is simply the right thing to do, and I think it would be very hard for you personally. I truly believe it would settle some annoying chatter and some bickering. Come out with one final statement and then “let it go”. Here is the statement. “I would have won the popular vote if more people had voted for me. End of story.”

Thanks and have a great day,
Trenna

©2017 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment