Saturday, March 11, 2017

Good Morning Mr. President,


Sadly I have much to say today. I once again, believe it is important for you to understand what the “forgotten Americans” may be thinking. I believe my opinions are valid and should be heard. I believe you would be a better President if you would really read these.

Your speech this morning was powerful. With that being said your tone went from confident to egotistical. I don’t believe you have valid proof that you are the best person to understand and evaluation the polls. Statements like these sound like a boastful child to me. In fact, I turned to my husband and said “I fear he is beginning to sound like Elizabeth Warren and that is a problem.”

Surrounding yourself with brilliant competent people is an excellent idea. Inferring that you are smarter than all of them in egotistical and probably totally incorrect.

I often say to my grandchildren “Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should, and you are never exempt from the consequences.” I think perhaps you should make a little sign and put that on your desk.

Let’s talk about the word “but”. It is human nature to disregard whatever the speaker said before using the word but. Please try and replace it with and.

And now, Mr. President Trump, here is a little side note to my critics who say my letters, posts, or whatever you want to call them are a total waste of time. While it’s true, you may never read any of these. Still my family, my grandchildren will live with the consequences of your Presidency. I want them to know that I was not silent. I want them to know that everyone has value and should be heard.

I hope and pray today you make good decisions and learn more about humility.

Seriously,
Trenna
Day 21
©2017 all right reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment