Thursday, March 16, 2017

Tennessee Rally

 03/16/2017

 Mr. President,

Apparently I have a lot of thoughts about the Tennessee Rally. The more I thought about it and the second time I watched it, I got even more frustrated.

I appreciate the little history lesson on President Jackson. I cannot quite figure out if you can say anyone is great and NOT add that you think you are a lot like them. Please try to pay someone, anyone, a compliment without associating back to how great you are. Allow us to draw that line if and when we see it, please.

We know that you hate the press. We are aware that you think they are liars. We have been informed enough times. We are smart enough to remember, and discern fake news. Give us some credit.

It was alright that a protester got in. If you had eyes in back of your head you would have seen your crowd watching closely to see what was going on that direction. The cameras stay on you and live crowd wandered.

Now, I have a question for you and frankly, I would appreciate an answer. How much did it cost the tax payers to have that rally. Secret service, event, transportation, don't leave out a penny. How much did it cost?

Thanks,

Trenna

No comments:

Post a Comment