Sunday, March 5, 2017

President Trump, did you think it through? *

Dear President Trump,
This appears to be an organized mess. I  completely understand that we need to know who is coming into our country. However, I cannot imagine it was thought through before it was signed. (Democrats - we need a Secretary of State to help with these kind of decisions.) I am hopeful that the people who are being detained are treated with kindness and respect. I doubt they had any idea that they wouldn't be meeting people and leaving the airport.

President Trump, did you  anticipate the that people would be on planes with no knowledge what you had signed? Did you have a plan? Was this Executive order well thought out? I, Miss Forgotten American, would like to know.

Thanks,
Trenna.

©2017 all right reserved
Day 9

No comments:

Post a Comment