Friday, March 3, 2017

Dear President Trump, Day Two



Dear President Trump,

I think you may have overstated what you could actually do as President, and I  hope that you prove me wrong.

I gave myself a little reality check. Many of my “dreams” could come true for the price of just one of the gowns that was worn at one of your inaugural balls. I wonder, Mr. President Trump, if you are really aware of this.

I have a job and have worked my entire life. What do I have? Bills. Do you know what we exist? There are many of us who live from paycheck to paycheck. I feel very forgotten and ignored. You have the power and the money to change my life. It is what you often refer to as peanuts. What can you do for us, me? Time will tell.

Now on to other important things. I have been watching the hearings for the cabinet choices. The congress men and women are rude and out of control. Their questions rarely reflect my concerns. Please advise them to “stop being rude”.

I heard you say you are going to keep tweeting. It’s your prerogative. Please use it wisely and avoid petty fights and name calling. It is unseemly and unnecessary. Don’t take the bait. As you put it “Don’t be rude.”

Have a great day,
Trenna

©2017 all right reserved
Originally posted Jan 21 Niume

No comments:

Post a Comment