Sunday, March 5, 2017

Dear Mr. President, (day 19)







I want to talk about me! I want to talk about the things that matter most to me. In the political arena I believe the wall comes after the tax reform. Seriously because they can still go under and over any wall, so that is not my top concern. Yes you made a promise and yes you have to keep it, but not right now.

On my personal level let’s talk dollars and cents. My power and gas bill, which has to be paid so I can work and have heat is $1234.87. So do I pay them and keep working or just plain give up? You see this is what “forgotten Americans” worry about everyday. How to feed the family, keep a roof overhead, pay the taxes and such. Just a reminder of what we are worrying about. Do these kind of things ever cross your mind?

Trenna

©2017 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment