Sunday, March 5, 2017

Senators and Income Day 16 *

I find myself with some sleepless nights wondering how the government works, or doesn’t work. The base salary for a senator with no “special duties” is $174,000. No where was I able to find an actual job description for the duties. I find that odd. I think that should be somewhere for us to know what is truly expected of them. (If you can find it please send me a link.)

Now I have a broader question. I did learn that it cost a representative no postage to send me a snail mail reply. Of course, I am certain that no one would reply and if a reply ever came it would be from a staff member, but I am thinking of trying a little experiment. I think it is important time for the representatives to be on alert and paying attention. Actually, I would appreciate if they worked for their pay.

So Mr Trump, Can you explain it to me?

Sincerely,

Trenna

©2017 all right reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment