Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Please say it's not so!

I saw this headline today and really I just wanted to scream!

OBAMA RESTROOM REVERSAL

White House working on new transgender bathroom guidelines
With all the problems we have in the world I can't imagine that where someone uses the restroom is a big deal. I just really don't get it. If the whole thing is that you are worried that your child may be exposed to something go in with your child and keep the child safe. If you have a problem with transgender people in general, ignore them and take care of business.  Seriously, this is giving me a headache to even think that tax dollars and time are being spent on this "crap". (okay this turned into a rant ~ I may as well finish it like one.

" I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND."

Trenna

No comments:

Post a Comment