Monday, March 6, 2017

Day 23 President Trump ~ Please listen *

Hello,

I keep watching, writing and attempt to be a voice of reason. I have now forced my husband to pretend to read my posts so I feel like I have been heard. I am afraid this is going to be a very long four years.

I don't mind that you played golf with the Ambassador. I mind what you tweeted.

"Being the best golfer of all the rich people" does not impress me much, President Trump. The rich get richer and the poor get ignored. I do not see that changing at all. Since you acknowledge the rich people are doing fine, do you have a plan for the working poor?

This all reminds me of a call I got during your campaign for office. It was getting close to the end and I got an automated call saying that you "Donald Trump" needed me to send $1000.00 immediately. It showed that "you" are completely ignorant of what $1000.00 means to the working poor of the United States.

Saddened,

Trenna

No comments:

Post a Comment